At Armour Safety & Compliance LLC, we provide comprehensive safety services for the construction industry and businesses throughout the country. From our Bakersfield, CA location, we consult remotely and also visit work sites to conduct audits and provide in-person training. In many states, such as California, there are strict requirements to have written safety and training programs that teach employees how to stay safe and what to do in the event of an accident. Most employers are unsure of how to create these programs in a way that complies with OSHA standards. We can do this for you or provide consulting services that serve to teach your human resource or training department on how to create and update your safety programs on a regular basis. To speak with a workplace safety consultant, call (866) 497-8107.
Our safety services include:
- Safety Training. As a 93308 safety consultant, we can save you money by providing the training your employees need without you having to hire a full-time trainer. At Armour Safety & Compliance LLC, our team is trained in how to conduct behavioral observations so the training we provide is tailored for the individual needs and habits of your employees.
- Site Safety Consultant. If you have questions about a specific job site or work environment and want to make it safer, call us at (866) 497-8107. We can visit your location, conduct an audit, and let you know what steps can be taken to create a safe work environment.
- Emergency Action Plans. Our safety consulting services include the creation of emergency action plans. We include EAPs in our safety consulting services because every business should have one. Regardless of whether you have three employees or a thousand, everyone should know how to respond in the event of a natural disaster, active shooter situation, or workplace accident.
- Conducting Safety Meetings. As a contractor safety consultant, we conduct safety meetings on a regular basis. This way, we can inform employees of how to stay compliant with corporate protocols and the foreman can enforce these protocols. Contractor safety and business safety should never be taken for granted but should be discussed and reinforced on a regular basis. It can be best to hire a workplace safety consultant to do so, since employees often respond better to an outside expert than they would a colleague or peer.
- Contractor Safety. As a contractor safety consultant, we can audit your workplace, identify holes in your current training program, and create a training matrix that ensures every one of your employees is trained for their individual job duties and on how to stay safe when interacting with others. For example, while only a few of your employees may receive forklift training, all of them need to know how to act around one in order to prevent accidents. Our contractor safety training is comprehensive due to the serious nature of worksites involving heavy equipment and machinery, and working from places that are often high off the ground.
- Occupational Safety Training. As a seasoned safety training consultant, we spend a great deal of time on occupational safety training due to the critical nature of employees understanding how to operate the equipment necessary to do their job and how to behave around it, whether they or someone else is operating the machinery. Our occupational safety training meets OSHA standards and will create a positive impact on the overall safety of your workplace.
- Behavior-Based Safety Programs. As a workplace safety consultant, we understand the power of creating BBS programs that bring management and employees together. By teaching everyone in your organization how to identify safe and unsafe behaviors, communicate with one another, and actively create safe environments, we can help you reduce or even eliminate workplace accidents.
- OSHA Compliance Safety Consultant. Our internal visitations and audits can work to identify any areas where you are currently out of compliance with OSHA standards. As a site safety consultant, we will audit you and point out any areas where you are out of compliance. This can change on a frequent basis as new laws are passed and adjustments to standards are made. As an OSHA compliance safety consultant, our job is to stay up-to-date so you don’t have to. By having us at your job sites bi-annually or annually, we can identify any areas where you need to improve or completely change your safety programs.
- Office Safety. As a business safety consultant, our business safety program also includes training for office environments. Many businesses assume that as long as their employees are not operating heavy equipment or they are not in the construction or industrial sector, they do not need to worry about safety. This is simply not the case. What would your employees do in an active shooter situation or if there were a fire or earthquake? Do your employees know how to avoid common office accidents or injury? We can make sure they are well-trained and prepared for any eventuality if you call (866) 497-8107 and engage our business safety training services.
- Audits. We can audit and monitor your SSE programs, track safety data, conduct atmospheric monitoring, and more. Our audits include making sure that your employees are following the established safety protocols, that appropriate fall protection is in place, and that you are operating within OSHA standards. At Armour Safety & Compliance LLC, we have found that it is difficult for business management to audit their own safety programs and workplace because it is difficult to look at something so familiar from an outside perspective. This is why auditors will often catch problems that management never saw. We recommend that you have one of our Bakersfield, CA safety experts audit your business on an annual basis at minimum.
- Incident Investigations. From our 93308 location, we can have a safety auditor visit your business immediately following an accident. The faster we do so, the better, since the evidence will be mostly preserved. Our incident investigations are conducted by a site safety consultant who is highly trained in how to determine what caused the accident and the actions or inactions leading up to it. This is critical for adjusting your safety programs to ensure this type of accident does not happen again.
Armour Safety & Compliance LLC are industry experts trained in how to keep you and your employees safe and your workplace free from unnecessary accidents. Through the creation of safety programs and written manuals, our safety training consultant can create customized solutions for you and your team. Prior to becoming a workplace safety consultant, our team members spent time on your side of the table, actively engaged on the operations side. Our unique experiences in contractor safety and business safety make us an OSHA compliance safety consultant who can relate to your individual business needs. To learn more about our comprehensive safety solutions, call our Bakersfield, CA office at (866) 497-8107.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Safety ServicesExplore additional topics covered on our website:
- Safety Consultant
- Safety Training
- Contractor Safety
- Site Safety
- Occupational Safety Training
- Forklift Training
- Safety Training Consultant
- Safety Consulting Services
- Aerial Lift Training in Bakersfield
- Aerial Lift Training Consultant In Bakersfield
- Workplace Safety Consultant in Bakersfield
- OSHA Compliance Safety Consultant in Bakersfield
- Site Safety Consultant in Bakersfield
- Safety Consultant Near Me